PULA JAZZ FESTIVAL 13 - 15 August 2017
DOM HRVATSKIH BRANITELJA (OPEN AIR) 20h
Denise Thimesjazz, vocal. USA
Tal Babitzkyjazz, piano. Israel
Luo Ning Jazz Triojazz, piano. China
Chui jazz/rock, fusion. Croatia
Artie Roth bass, jazz. Canada
Max Kochetov alto-saxophone. Ukraine/Serbia
Boro Lukić Trio guitar, jazz. Croatia
Alex Brajković's Mukhtay jazz. Croatia/Netherlands
Branko Sterpin trumpet, jazz. Croatia
Oleg Kireyev Quartet saxophone, jazz. Russia
Tickets are available in three categories
- VIP (on the terrace at the tables with the best view and restaurant service) 100 kunas / 14 EUR
- Regular 1 category (seats in front of the stage, from the first to third row) 70 kunas / 9 EUR
- Regular 2 category (seats in front of the stage, from the third to ten row), bar chair and standing places 50 kunas / 7 EUR Tickets available online on the Eventim website and all Eventim selling spots
- Boro Lukich Trio (guitar, jazz, HR)
- Tal Babitzky Quartet (piano, fusion, jazz, IL)
- Denise Thimes (vocal, jazz, USA)
- Artie Roth Trio (double bass, CA)
- Luo Ning Trio (piano, jazz, latin, CN)
- Max Kochetov & Branko Sterpin Quartet (saxophone, trumpet, RS/HR)
- Oleg Kireyev (saxophone, jazz, RU/HR)
- Chui (jazz, fusion, HR)
- Alex Brajković's Mukhtay (jazz, NL/HR)
- Gala concert of the festival participants
August 13, 14 and 15, at the very heart of Pula, the II International Pula Jazz Festival is going to take place.
Three unforgettable romantic nights, filled with rich jazz sounds, are waiting for the privileged connoisseurs of music. Wine and Istrian cuisine, superior live vibrations, captivating creative flow, genuine communication, surprises, humor, sympathic atmosphere of a poetically beautiful town – everything is for you, dear friends!
Three days in a row the stars of the most vital music on Earth will perform on a summer terrace of Hrvatskih Branitelja House! The first night’s headliner is a true original, -- a singer from USA, Denise Thimes. A piece de resistance of the second night is Luo Ning trio from China-- china meet latin jazz, third night is under Croatian new jazz wave - we are welcome jazz fusion from Chui band! Gala concert featuring all participants of the festival will draw a line under the whole event. Join in the refinement, harmony and culture of jazz at the summer festival in Pula!
|Jazz festivals have been held in Europe for more than 60 years, the desire of our organization is to develop jazz festival in Pula, enrich the cultural life of Istria and offer city visitors a really interesting musical program. Due to its architectural features Pula seems to be designed to host musical events. |
The House of Croatian Veterans was selected as a venue of the first jazz festival where surrounded by ancient pines a cozy space with a summer stage and a terrace was organized. The House of Croatian Veterans is conveniently located in the center of Pula, paid parking is on the street, a bus stop is located nearby.
“Cultural Initiative” association is a non-profit organization set up in 2013 with the purpose to create cultural projects, introduce jazz and improvised music to the mass audience, provide an environment for creative communication and exchange of cultural experiences. With the help of cultural cooperation, we are building bridges in the name of friendship and understanding between people. Jazz is the international communication language of musicians, it is created in all corners of the earth, it is a democratic music, the music of free and creative people.
The goal of the association, acting in cooperation with international musicians, contribute to the diversity of cultural life of the city. The program is intended for audiences 6+ and selection of contractors to meet both the domestic population as well as visitors from different European countries, who want quality notes.
| || |
| || |